CONTACT SUPERMODELEDHAVE A QUESTION? SEND US AN EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
POPULAR THIS WEEK
- BTS: SHOOTING CR FASHION BOOK ISSUE 3 09.10.2013
- MODEL HYPE :: ROMANIAN MODEL ANDREEA DIACONU 09.09.2013
- IN NEW YORK? JOIN MODELS AGAINST ADDICTIONS EVENT SEPTEMBER 8th 09.07.2013
- NATURAL SUNBURN REMEDIES FROM DOWN UNDER 09.06.2013
- VINTAGE HÉRVE LÉGER + 90's SUPERMODELS = SUPER AWESOME 09.05.2013
- SUPERMODEL CARRÉ OTIS IS OUR SEPTEMBER SUPER-MENTOR 09.03.2013
- HOLY WATER! MAKE WAY FOR MICELLE CLEANSING WATER :: PART 1 09.03.2013
- UNUSUAL SMOOTHIE RECIPES YOU'LL SOON BE BFF'S WITH 08.31.2013
Tag Archives: review
Absorbs quickly into clean, moisturised skin. Dries matte, without streaks
Easily layered under makeup without pilling (more…)
Finally an illuminating product that has it all; Napoleon Perdis Light Patrol, a five-in-one compact that goes the distance to give you glowing options for a variety of different looks. In the palette you’ll find gold, silver, bronze, pink ice and rose creme illuminators.
Use one-by-one or create a custom blend for your skin tone Apply with clean fingertips along the brow bone, cheekbones and down the bridge of the nose with gold or pink ice to bring dimension to your face.
To get even more use out of this purse-worthy compact, gently apply the bronze creme to eyelids as a base for eyeshadow, then along the hollows of the cheeks to give your cheekbones a bit of pop. Blend the creme by buffing into the skin with Napoleon Complexion Perfection Brush 23s and that radiant, no-makeup look will be yours.