CONTACT SUPERMODELEDHAVE A QUESTION? SEND US AN EMAIL email@example.com
POPULAR THIS WEEK
- BTS: SHOOTING CR FASHION BOOK ISSUE 3 09.10.2013
- MODEL HYPE :: ROMANIAN MODEL ANDREEA DIACONU 09.09.2013
- IN NEW YORK? JOIN MODELS AGAINST ADDICTIONS EVENT SEPTEMBER 8th 09.07.2013
- NATURAL SUNBURN REMEDIES FROM DOWN UNDER 09.06.2013
- VINTAGE HÉRVE LÉGER + 90's SUPERMODELS = SUPER AWESOME 09.05.2013
- SUPERMODEL CARRÉ OTIS IS OUR SEPTEMBER SUPER-MENTOR 09.03.2013
- HOLY WATER! MAKE WAY FOR MICELLE CLEANSING WATER :: PART 1 09.03.2013
- UNUSUAL SMOOTHIE RECIPES YOU'LL SOON BE BFF'S WITH 08.31.2013
The kind 5 are specially selected activities chosen each week to foster love and kindness via meaningful volunteerism. With the group focus on group effort, donation of time and goods and effective recycling practices- the Los Angeles organization has attracted many model volunteers and invite all to join in the cause.
Co-founded in 2011 by Models Carla Houston, Nina Smidt and Laura Leary- sign up here to become a part of the active, giving model community of Los Angeles.
the kind 5;
1. Trashformation: pick up trash for 15 minutes in your local park. Take a pic of your collection and share it on social media with the tag #trashformation. Use this post to inspire your friends to do the same
2 Put another quarter in a strangers meter.
3. Take the time to genuinely thank everyone who helps you today.
4. Volunteer once this month for a cause you care about.
The kind 5 are specially selected activities, chosen each week to uncover love, kindness and sacredness in your daily life. Achieved through volunteerism and compassion; two of the guiding principles of the Los Angeles based group.
If you don’t know already, Earth Angels is a new volunteer group, co-founded in 2011 by Models Carla Houston, Nina Smidt and Laura Leary- with an aim to access and activate the model community of Los Angeles.
the kind 5;
1. Bring your own to-go containers when eating out. We love the EcoBox; a stainless steel, re-useable lunch box.
2. Does your local restaurant still use styrofoam? Have a chat with them about compostable/bio-degradable alternatives that are still cost effective. If these kids can do it, so can you!
3. Learn how to compost. Is there a community garden near you that could use your food scraps?
4. Start your own herb garden. This one is easy & you’ll love having the herbs on hand to add to an otherwise plain meal! This also saves on plastic packaging that many herbs come in
5. Does your building recycle? If not, have a chat with the building manager to see what your options are. Make sure you also connect with your neighbours- that way everyone is aware & can begin the practice as well