CONTACT SUPERMODELEDHAVE A QUESTION? SEND US AN EMAIL email@example.com
POPULAR THIS WEEK
- BTS: SHOOTING CR FASHION BOOK ISSUE 3 09.10.2013
- MODEL HYPE :: ROMANIAN MODEL ANDREEA DIACONU 09.09.2013
- IN NEW YORK? JOIN MODELS AGAINST ADDICTIONS EVENT SEPTEMBER 8th 09.07.2013
- NATURAL SUNBURN REMEDIES FROM DOWN UNDER 09.06.2013
- VINTAGE HÉRVE LÉGER + 90's SUPERMODELS = SUPER AWESOME 09.05.2013
- SUPERMODEL CARRÉ OTIS IS OUR SEPTEMBER SUPER-MENTOR 09.03.2013
- HOLY WATER! MAKE WAY FOR MICELLE CLEANSING WATER :: PART 1 09.03.2013
- UNUSUAL SMOOTHIE RECIPES YOU'LL SOON BE BFF'S WITH 08.31.2013
At Supermodeled we’re all for eating fresh fruits and vegetables to stay lean & avoid the hangrys [hungry + angry = hangry] … and since it’s not always an option to carry ripe fruits in your bag, our next favorite thing to carry is dried fruit & nut bars.
We like fruit and nut bars because we can identify all the ingredients- just dried fruits, seeds and nuts! And we steer clear of labels including words we can’t pronounce… hydrogenated oils? No thankyou!
The bars catching our eye lately are organic, delicious & gluten free
1. Bumble Bar, Chai with Almond
2. Keen-Wah Decadence, Organic Chocolate Chia
3. Rise Energy Bar, Apricot Goji
4. Go Raw Spirulina Energy Bar
Organic Red Cherries & Champagne Grapes make a sweet combination for our low-calorie Aguas Frescas.
Naturally sweetened with raw fruit and coconut water- with just a hint of sparkling water; fruit juice just graduated to chic hydration.
Juice doesn’t have to complicated.
We love this super-energising juice for those hazy, early morning starts. Save yourself a little time by juicing the night before and store in a re-useable mason jar. Add fresh organic turmeric to ease any inflammation; start by adding an inch-long piece of fresh turmeric, as it can have a strong root flavor.
To juice-finity and beyond!Google+